At Tabernacle Baptist Church, we believe in the Holy Trinity, the divinity of Jesus Christ, and the authority of the Bible.
We also believe in the power of prayer and the importance of living out our faith in our daily lives.
We welcome everyone to our services and are sure that you will find us to be very
different from the norm. We invite you to attend our services and see for yourself
the many exciting ways that God is blessing the lives of His children and reaching
the lost through the various ministries at TBC.
The world in which we live today is filled with chaos and unrest. Those values that
were once held in reverence by our society have been cast aside in order to promote
secularism and humanism. Values and absolutes are no longer taught in our
public schools. How are we to combat this onslaught against our families and our
country? First and foremost godly values must be established in the home.
Then these values need to be reinforced by a biblical church.
No other organization is given the responsibility of meeting the needs of families
like the church. It's ministry is to encourage, support and to care for families.
At Tabernacle Baptist Church we feel that God has given us a responsibility to
every individual in the family. Because of this, there are ministries for every age
group. If you do not have a church home, come and visit with us and prayerfully
consider making Tabernacle your church home.
We help those seeking spiritual healing and enlightenment to find the path that
will lead them to salvation through the Lord Jesus Christ. Tabernacle serves
people of all races, national or ethnic origin, color, sex, or age. We do not
discriminate. We merely support our fellow man, and serve as a guiding light.
Our membership is growing at a steady pace. With this growth, we have been
able to accomplish more, and have a larger impact upon our community. We
welcome you with open arms. Please inquire today about how you can become
a cherished part of our TBC family.
• That as the body is one and has many members, all born again Believers are fitly joined into one body, and Jesus Christ is the Head of this Body, the Church. (1 Cor. 12:12-27)
• That all scripture is given by inspiration of God and that the Bible is the only sufficient rule of faith and practice. (2 Peter 1:20)
• That Jesus Christ is the Eternal Son of God, who in the fullness of time, was conceived by the Holy Ghost and born of the virgin Mary as set forth in Luke 1:30-35.
• That salvation of sinners is wholly of grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, in virtue of His redemptive work on the cross and that neither baptism, the Lord's Supper nor any other rite, ceremony, or work can avail for the sinners' salvation. CHRIST ALONE SAVES. (Eph. 1:7. 2:8-9, Rom 3:24-25, 1 Peter 2:24)
• That all Christians should walk worthy of Christ in an overcoming victorious life: daily growing in grace and the knowledge of the Lord, constantly being filled with the Spirit, whom they received when they were born again.
• That those who have never heard the Gospel are lost and that it is therefore our solemn responsibility to preach the Gospel to every person. (Mark 16:15-16, Acts 1:8)
• In the personal, visible, and pre-millenial return of our Lord Jesus Christ for the Church. (1 Thess. 4:13-17, John 14:1-6, Rev. 20:1-6)
• That the two ordinances to be observed during this age are Baptism (by immersion) and the Lord's Supper. (Acts 8:36-39, Matt. 3:6, John 3:23, Acts 2:42)