Thank you for visiting our Online Registration Page.
From here you will be able to Register and Pay
for the following:
• Field Trips
Click Links below to Register.
This class is based on “THE NEW INDUCTIVE STUDY BIBLE”. It’s designed to help you gain a more intimate understanding of God and HIS Word. This Bible is based entirely on the INDUCTIVE STUDY APPROACH – providing the tools for observing what the text says, interpreting what it means, and applying it to life.
Who is this Study For? EVERYONE
Pastors, Sunday School Teachers, Small Group Leaders or Anyone interested in learning how to study the Bible and deepen their understanding of scripture.
What Will You Learn?
How to study and understand God’s Word. To not only read but meditate on His Word.
Why Should I Attend?
The average church attendee does not know how to study God’s Word, yet we are commanded to study His Word in 2 Timothy.
Will It Be Worth My Time?
This course will have a LIFE CHANGING effect in your study of the Word. It is a must for every Bible Student.
DISCOVER GOD’S TRUTH FOR YOURSELF
• An easy-to-understand explanation of the inductive study method
• Simple tools to help you observe what the text says, interpret what it means, and apply it to your life.
• helpful overviews and specific study topics for every book of the Bible
• “observation Charts” you can use to record what you learn on various topics
• Insights into the history, cultures and languages of the Bible
• Full-color graphics, timelines, and maps to make the text come alive
• Wide margins to record your observations
• a concise overview of what the Bible is, how it came to us, and how we can know it is the Word of God
• A ten-page summary of the major events in Israel’s history.
Instructor: Billy Counts
I am 80 years young, born 1939 in Bristol Virginia. Baptized at age 11 in Bristol at the Central Christian Church located across from Tennessee Ernie Ford’s Mother’s home. I am not a pastor but only a Christian that the Holy Spirit has inspired to help show Christians and others how to Study God’s Word. God tells us in 2 Timothy 2:15: "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." Once you’ve learned the method this will help you in your quite moments with your Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
This will be a life changing experience.
This is a 13 week Study Course that will run
90 min. on Sunday afternoons at 4:00 PM.
Tabernacle Baptist Church
5356 Pearces Road,
Zebulon, NC 27597
Inductive Bible (Optional)
To purchase online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VBpy7yUGeY
Registration Deadline: May 24, 2020
Class Registration Cost: $20.00